Ordering & InfoSupport ForumSupport DeskContact UsEmail Sign-UpReseller Finder

DiamondFinish Clear on Headlights

Once headlight is coated, allow DiamondFinish Clear to dry (typically 1-2 hrs to touch). Allow overnight curing before putting lenses back into service. One coat is normally sufficient for lasting protection. A 2nd coat may be applied any time after 48 hrs.

Please check out the Headlight Restoration Kit Directions and let us know if you have any additional questions.

• 1 month later...

When you properly prepare and coat polycarbonate headlights with Diamond Clear, can you please explain the drying time in relationship to...  " 1-2 hours to touch and maybe 4 days to thoroughly dry ".   Here is my question... You obviously need to energize the light bulbs at some time, when would it be safe since they will generate incredible heat and the lenses with get very hot?  Will the heat bubble or blister your clear if not fully cured, should we wait 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, or more?   I believe this is an important issue for everyone, can you maybe add the answer to your original instructions on headlights page?  Thanks for your technical support, I think your products are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...