Jump to content
Ordering & InfoSupport ForumSupport DeskContact UsEmail Sign-UpReseller Finder

Undercoating-What type of spray gun should I use?


Recommended Posts

It is best to spray the KBS UnderCoat (Rubberized and Asphalt versions) through a Shutz type gun. Trying to get the high solids KBS UnderCoat through a regular spray gun could be difficult even with the largest tip size available.

Please review the KBS UnderCoat Directions and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...