Ordering & InfoSupport ForumSupport DeskContact UsEmail Sign-UpReseller Finder

under car subframe and floor pan applacation

wvragtop

i have a car that i have up on jack stands and will have to apply the rust seal upside down .will brushing it on be ok  or should i spray it  if so how do i thin it ,what ratio do you go by .and allso what is my best option for taking care of rusted internal frame rails .i can see back in them so far but cant reach them with any thing to remove all the rust. thank you for any help

You can either brush the RustSeal or spray the RustSeal. Many of our customers who have the car up on stands choose to brush.

If you choose to spray the RustSeal, thinning is not generally required but if needed 5%-10% is normally adequate. Use KBS #1 Thinner only which is a slow evaporating solvent.

The best product to use for inside the frame rails is Cavity Coater which will give you long lasting protection for those hard to reach enclosed cavities such as rocker panels, boxed frames, inside doors & fenders, deck lids, tailgates...and more.

Check out the directions for Cavity Coater HERE.

Please let us know if that answers your questions and also if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for choosing KBS Coatings.