Jump to content
Ordering & InfoSupport ForumSupport DeskContact UsEmail Sign-UpReseller Finder



Recommended Posts

Are you trying to get in to cavities or can these areas you are speaking of be brushed? If these areas are cavities, you can use our Cavity Coater, which is a cavity wax that provides self-healing rust protection in hard to reach enclosed areas such as rocker panels, boxed frames, inside doors & fenders, deck lids, tailgates...and more. If these are areas that can be coated with a brush, then you will want to use the KBS 3 Step System: http://www.kbs-coatings.com/kbs-three-step-system.html You can find complete directions for the KBS 3 Step System here: http://www.kbs-coatings.com/rustseal-directions.html Please let us know if that helps and also if you have any additional questions.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...